[Connection manager "Excel Connection Manager"] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDB_EXCEL_NOT_SUPPORTED: The Excel Connection Manager is not supported in the 64-bit version of SSIS, as no OLE DB provider is available.
You might come across this error while running SSIS Package.
There can be two scenarios where you might face this error.
1. When you are running through, BIDS (SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio)
2. You are running SSIS Package through a SQL Server Agent Job.
To resolve this issue,
When you are running through, BIDS (SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio),
1. Go to Project Menu --> Select YourProjectProperties
2. Under Project Property Pages screen, Go to Debugging Tab and In Debugging Options Run64BitRuntime to False.
3. Rebuild the project and then debug, your issue should be resolved now.
If you are running SSIS Package through SQL Server Agent Job follow below steps.
1. Open Your SQL Server Agent Job Properties.
2. Select the Job Step in which you have SSIS Package and click EDIT. Under Execution options tab, check the checkbox saying Use 32 bit runtime and click ok and close the job properties.
3. Now Re run the Job. Issue should be resolved.