Here is the T-SQL query to Get Details of AlwaysOn HighAvailability Groups AvailabilityDatabases.
Recent blog posts
- MetaDapper: Data Mapping and Conversion Made Easy With the Right Tools
- How to Tune Microsoft SQL Server for Performance
- sql database tuning for developers
- Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ''. Cannot insert duplicate key in object ''. The duplicate key value is ()
- Cannot enable change tracking on table ''. Change tracking requires a primary key on the table.
- Error: The backup data at the end of "" is incorrectly formatted
- T-SQL To Get Count Of Records In All Tables In All Databases In SQL Server
- How To Create SQL Server Audit Feature
- How To Get the Publication Name of a Replicated Table
- How To Change SQL Server Service Account Password
Here is a T-SQL query to Get Details of AlwaysOn HighAvailability Groups AvailabilityGroup Listeners
Here is a T-SQL query to Get Details of AlwaysOn HighAvailability Groups AvailabilityReplicas.
I was working on some reports and the report was rendered successfully. Then i went to have my lunch and then came back and to fetch the latest data, I clicked on referesh and Bammmm!!, I was hit with a error "the report execution has expired or cannot be found. (rsexecutionnotfound)"
Specific Error: the report execution wouibt55ln003rijpxkrbu45 has expired or cannot be found. (rsexecutionnotfound)
You may witness that a SQL Services on a cluster you have maintained failed over to another node unexpectedly. You might see the below error.
"The Cluster service is shutting down because quorum was lost."
You then try to troubleshoot and you will come across series of errors as below.
Well, many times you might have come across the error or warning saying, that buffer cache hit ratio is low, less, below some percentage etc.
So what is Buffer Cache Hit Ratio?
Wondering how to find out Buffer Cache Hit Ratio on SQL Server?
Below is a T-SQL script to get the Buffer Cache Hit Ratio on a SQL Server.
In my previous post I had written about SQL Server Central Management Server (CMS)
Now let us see how to Configure Central Management Server in SQL Server step by step.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio, Go to View and Click on Registered Servers as shown below.
Microsoft always comes up with some really interesting features in its every release. Central Management Server popularly known as CMS was one such interesting and useful feature which was introduced in SQL Server 2008. So what is Central Management Server, is this a New Server, New license required, a new product or what? Answer is no.
Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS) is a feature that works with SQL Server to allow the execution of multiple batches on a single connection. When MARS is enabled for use with SQL Server, each command object used adds a session to the connection. The MARS feature is disabled by default. It can be enabled by adding the "MultipleActiveResultSets=True" keyword pair to your connection string and disable MARS by adding the "MultipleActiveResultSets=False" keyword pair to your connection string.